Friday, February 12, 2010

A FEW THINGS I LOVE

LYKE *PEYTON* CALI * LYKE *PEYTON* CALI * LYKE *PEYTON* CALI * LYKE
*ABBY*
<3>


























































WELCOME

Here are 20 things about me and my life.
1. I just bought a house in Richardson with the love of my life Wesley.
2. I have two dogs that get treated like kids. Lyke (Luke) & Peyton.
3. I am in the medical billing field, only I do tech stuff. I love my job.
4. I am a daddys girl but tend to call my mom and sister about advice.
5. I grew up in Cedar Hill, I loved it; now when I pass through I cant wait to get out of it.
6. I can eat a cheese dog everyday, for every meal and be perfectly fine doing so.
7. Champion breakfast - Nutty Bars
8. I can save the world in my head. I love trying to at least. I blame my mother for this.
9. I have 2 nieces that make bad days good.
10. My sister is my best friend and she is the real deal.
11. I love God, but thats just my relationship with him, I don't judge people who have different beliefs.
12. I refuse to leave Texas however, my heart is in Chicago.
13. I may have bad habits but at least I don't hold them from anyone.
14. I have 22 inches of scars from breaking my back and I LOVE every bit-good story
15. I like watching kid shows- Wizards of Waverly Place, Degrassi, you know the fun ones :)
16. I love Jonas Brothers, but only really know 2 songs- but I love their show and basically anything with them or about them!
17. I like tattoos and piercings
18. Skee Ball on my ipod is my bore fix
19. Good Day wakes me up in a good mood
20. I LOVE OBAMA!!
Before I go check out the commercial that makes me smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment